Thursday, August 19, 2010

Murder on someone's mind

A few years back I was somewhat mortified to read a post listing some of the more unusual Google searches that had taken people to the blog in question - mainly because one of the searches was my own. Thankfully, my anonymity was preserved! It's occurred to me a few times to do a similar post myself, but sadly most of the searches for this blog have tended to be fairly routine. But a handful of recent ones did catch my eye...

bethan jenkins breasts


The blog list on the right can probably explain the first two words, but the third is a bit of a mystery. And on a vaguely similar theme...

her bosom as weapon

Ljubica, Ljubica...

will someone please kill alex salmond

Perhaps Senator Menendez is stepping up his "inquiries" once again?

No comments:

Post a Comment