Thursday, April 7, 2011

Alex Salmond's most stunning personal endorsement yet?

I'm sure most readers of this blog will vividly recall AM2, the unrelenting one-man scourge of the SNP on the Scotsman and Herald comment boards, who later took up blogging as 'Scottish Unionist', before retiring from the scene altogether about eighteen months ago.  I had a series of skirmishes with him myself in 2007 and 2008, first at the Herald but more frequently at the Scotsman, when I was posting under a pseudonym.  Imagine my astonishment, then, to spot that he briefly came out of retirement six hours ago to write a one-off post entitled 'Alex Salmond for First Minister' (and, no, it's not an ironic title).

Given past history, I suppose we shouldn't completely exclude the possibility that his account has been hacked, but if this is what it appears...wow.

2 comments:

  1. Ezio Auditore da Firenze - Together We Can Make Florence BetterApril 7, 2011 at 3:56 AM

    He'll almost certainly have been swayed by my own endorsement of Salmond, James.

    ReplyDelete